Leadership Augusta 2024 Adult Class
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The Class of 2024 applications are now CLOSED!
The Leadership Augusta Interview and Selection Committee shall seek individuals: (i) with a sincere commitment, motivation and interest to serve in the community; (ii) who have demonstrated commitment by past community activities; (iii) who are interested in seeking, or intending to seek public office, boards, commissions, or key volunteer leadership roles; (iv) who represent all segments of the community; and (v) who have demonstrated leadership qualities or potential for development of those qualities. Participants are chosen from the pool of applicants to create a diverse class with respect to several factors, including: occupation, leadership experience, ethnicity, gender, age, geography, cultural perspective, and time in the community.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
- Complete all sections of the online application in full (keep your answers to 50 words or less in each section)
- A copy of your resume and current head shot must be uploaded with online application
- Application and all required supplemental material must be received before 5:00 p.m. on May 5, 2023
- A 15-minute interview with the Selection Committee will be scheduled
- Completed online application
- Applicant's Program Commitment Form*
- Employer Commitment Form*
- Two Personal Reference Forms*
- Explanation of scholarship request (if applicable)
*All required supplemental forms must be uploaded using the Upload Supplemental Materials or emailed to Emilee Heise, Leadership Augusta Coordinator before application deadline.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL:
If you are not selected for this year’s class, we encourage you to re-apply for another class.
Tuition for Leadership Augusta is $1,750.00 and is due in full by July 30, 2023. Often, tuition is paid by the employer. For your use, a letter explaining the Leadership Augusta Program and its benefits can be found here.
Friday, May 5, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact: Emilee Heise, Leadership Augusta Coordinator